<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8329926189879044658?origin\x3dhttp://subterfugesoul.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
너 때문에,

내 맘을 씹어놓고
05 October, 2009 Monday, October 05, 2009

NOTE : K-UPDATES, FOR TODAY (:

Jin Tae Hwa :D Oh, wait. Before hand, did you even know who this guy is? I do, perhaps too much of him. He's the center man and the main vocalist of the group, Battle, which is currently on Hiatus. Although it was a little dissapointing for me to only see him alone making a come back, but it's rather a good news than to have nothing to hear about them at all. And, he's gonna be debuting as a solo soon on Mnet Countdown. Really soon, 8th Oct. *jumps* He's still a part of Battle, I believe.

The one factor that I loved most about TH since he's making a comeback solo debut soon is that, he has changed a lot! However, I only speak of his exterior looks and such. Yes, he has gone through a lot that I think he's able and strong enough to do this alone. Why do I say so? Battle's Taehwa that I once know was the selenge kind of guy. Haha, like seriously. I guess I can say that he was the least attractive among the Battle members. But but but.. no one knows what will happen right? So here he goes. Blonde? I love blondes, eh. (Now, he reminds me of my Chris, who is also a member of Battle, and was once blonde! Tsk. See, GD ain't the first Korean celebrity who start the blonde image. My Chris was way way faster, hehe. ^^)


From Jin Tae Hwa, becomes Zin Tae Hwa. Why do they change J to Z? That remains a mystery until today. I do agree that Jin Tae Hwa suits him better. Never mind though (:

Taehwa's in the center. See, my blonde Chris. So you netizens, stop comparing Taehwa to G-Dragon, puh lease.

I wish for Taehwa to have great and wonderful supports for his upcoming debut. Fallen Angel is definitely a good and enjoyable dance track. I love the Angel VS Devil theme. Overall, I just love the White and Black suits. Awesome! An R&B track, With U and two other recorded song is included in his digital single album. Yay yay! Finally, I got something from Battle. Happiness much, okay (:

I shall end my post for tonight. Goodnight <3

Labels: