<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8329926189879044658?origin\x3dhttp://subterfugesoul.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
너 때문에,

내 맘을 씹어놓고
09 July, 2009 Thursday, July 09, 2009

finally, Blogger has come back to itself. Now i can start doing my photo uploading again. Hahaha.

Firstly, i had my Malay Oral at CJC today. It went fine. The reading article was on Science and Technology, i think. Haha, forgot already. I can't find the relation between the passage and the topic discussion. The topic discussion was about the benefits that a person gets when he/she works overseas. It's quite hard for me. I was nervous as it was my first time doing a Malay Oral. I'd never had any Malay Orals during my O's. We were all nervous before entering the examination hall 'til our temperature went above 37. Alhamdulillah, all of us was allowed to take the Oral. Alright, Good Luck to the rest of classmates who are taking it tomorrow.

Anyway, I fell in love at the first sight with CJC's handsome Chinese boy. HAHAHA. Jkjk. *roll eyes to NRL* He is really handsome. Lol, okay stop it.

I'm sorry. I just can't concentrate on blogging, much. I'm watching so many things at one time with only two eyes. Lol. Five tabs for YouTube. Besides that, watching FTI SG's fanmeet on Razor TV. And, twitter is also another addiction lately. Super addictive.


Alright, my backs and hips are aching again. too long sitting in this posture. bye, i love you. tee hee^^